Saturday, October 23, 2010

Okay, Can I tell you how much I love my Mac! I am not a computer wiz by any means. In fact, I am just a computer absentee. So when I get on the computer and I can do anything I want with pictures or videos in a flash, I LOVE IT! Recently my kids have discovered "Photo Booth" and they are hooked! I catch them laughing their heads off all the time over it. So, I thought I'd send out a few of the funnies! Such a blast!
Who says only birds can fly?
This is what Austin would look like as a chipmunk!
I just found this one on photo booth. Wow Charly! Looks like a photo from a movie or something.
Funny Meredith
Charly and Meredith were laughing so hard! What cute little buddies!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

hahaha! I love these! How fun!

Kathy said...

p.s. I LOVE your cute little house! It's nice! And I love your yard. I covet. And...I want to eat Tate in that adorable picture of him finding wormies...is he the cutest kid ever?! And, when did all of your boys grow up? I am missing it!!!

Karen Froerer said...

I know, SAD! I feel the same way about Pepper! Come live with us, just for a couple of years :)

Wight Family said...

I'm SO glad you posted!! And have such a beautiful place. :) You all look so happy and like you're having a good time!! We miss you. Shall I say it like Elise and Charly? I miss you sooooOOOOOoooooooo Much! ;) I do, I really really do.

Carwin Candids said...

You are the little blogger aren't you! Way to go KareBear! I LOVE the photo booth pictures! EVERY time we do it we laugh so dang hard...good ab workout! I love your house it is so cute, I want to visit you! Well I posted once for this year, yippie for me! Love the picture of your fam by the rusty truck (as my kids called it! They are reading everything I am typing out loud and it is really annoying, so I am going to stop! Love ya!